North Shore VertiGals Board
In June 2018, the North Shore VertiGals incorporated and began electing board members who volunteer their free time to run the VertiGals! Now, elections occur at the beginning of each year. If you’re curious about how the organization is run or having trouble sleeping at night, check out our bylaws. We also have an outline of board member roles here. Roles can always be adapted to the individuals filling the roles.
- President: Molly Wick – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Mari Hardel – email@example.com
- Secretary: Catherine Hafdahl – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Erin Hammes – email@example.com
Officers at Large with ongoing roles:
- Catherine Hafdahl – Communications
- Claire Mutch – Communications
- Mirelle Kidd – Philanthropy
- Karina Krosbakken – Social media
- Tori Ward – Social media/DCC liason
- Steph Hall – past Secretary
- Claire Lande – past Vice President
There are also several committees that meet and operate as needed, and tons of other volunteers that have helped and/or help with tasks as needed.
All board meetings are open to anyone, so join us! The board typically meets either the last Monday or Tuesday evening of the month, at rotating locations. There are also many active subcommittees focusing on fundraising, events, or other topics that you may be interested in getting involved in. For more details about board and committee meetings, check our Facebook events, Calendar, or contact us!
The VertiGals are always looking for new board members and volunteers! Check out our Volunteer Opportunities for more details!